Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Facing premature ejaculation problem. Looking for cure - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 14-Mar-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Premature Ejaculation
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User:Hello Doctor Greetings!
Doctor:welcome to XXXXXXX
User:Thank You
User:basically I have some queries regarding issues in participation during sex
Doctor:sure, please proceed
User:having the problem of PE
Doctor:May i know your age, and how long have you been sexually active ?
User:32 YRS, married for 2.5yrs
Doctor:have u had this issue from the start ? or has it just started ?
User:no i had this since start, but didnt realize that it is called PE
Doctor:usually this issue is seen in most men, who have started having sex
User:THE moment i try to insert the penis..i feel very excited and the semen comes out
Doctor:but eventually with practice, and self training, you learn to control it
Doctor:you need not worry about that
User:so any suggestions please
Doctor:have u ever had issues like weak erections ?
User:no i get normal erections
Doctor:how long are u able to have penetrative sex ?
Doctor:do u lose your erections, soon after penetration ?
User:to be XXXXXXX till now the penis has not gone inside..
Doctor:do u have any kids ?
Doctor:just to ask ?
User:no not till now
User:want to have kids now
User:the moment i try to penetrate inside , the semen comes out
User:so basically my doubt is - is this condition called PE?
Doctor:First and foremost, you may benefit by a prescription of medications called phosphodiesterase inhibitors, which will help you to have strong erections
Doctor:and once u have proper penetrations, you will need to follow a stop start method, for which u need to take it slow
Doctor:what you have is performance anxiety
Doctor:due to which this is happening
Doctor:this is very common, in most men
Doctor:since they are not educated about sex, and most have wrong assumptions
User:recently i visited a Doctor and he suggested to take the tablet SPEMAN -three tablets a day for a period of 1 month
User:can i take this medicine
Doctor:for now, you should consult a doctor, who can prescribe you the medications, to help u have stronger erections
Doctor:no that is not needed
Doctor:those can be taken, only if u have low sperm count
User:The Doctor has prescribed this medicine , upon telling me the problem
User:oh ok..
Doctor:but since your sexual technique is not correct
Doctor:did u tell him, that you have not penetrated completely at all ?
User:ya i told him..
Doctor:may i know the doctors qualification ?
User:To my knowledge he is an MD
Doctor:in your case, the medication suggested, is for increasing the sperm count , and not for treating premature ejaculation
User:So May I request you for some medicines?
Doctor:i would suggest, you consult him again, and ask for a prescription of medications that help have stronger erections
Doctor:since , this is a online consultation, prescriptions cannot be given online
Doctor:as this is not legal
Doctor:once u have stronger erections , you will be able to have proper intercourse
User:I am from Bangalore, May I request you for a good Doctor who could help me
Doctor:may i have ur phone no
User:May I know from where are you located?
Doctor:Im in Goa
Doctor:I can arrange a telephonic call, to advise u accordingly
Doctor:and also send some literature, for your help
Doctor:can u provide me your email id
Doctor:I hope your questions and doubts were answered to your satisfaction
User:Thanks Doctor for your suggestions and valuable inputs
User:Thanks for your time as well.
Doctor:You are very welcome
Doctor:take care and have a good day
User:Thanks Doctor..I am ending my chat now
Doctor:bye for now
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor