Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Facial spots - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Pigmentation Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
Doctor :   go ahead with ur medical query
User :   can I know who is on line?
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Dependents: Yes/ No
User :   I have some black spots on my face and some part of body
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since how long
Doctor :   Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Dependents: Yes/ No
User :   kind of heridetery .. my father is also having the same
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   ok
User :   It started to become visible at the age of 11 years
User :   by brother is also suffering from the same..
Doctor :   ok
User :   mostly it is on forehead, fore arms
User :   can it be cured?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   it depends
Doctor :   what is the spot
User :   I have shone it to many doctors before also
Doctor :   have consulted any dermatalogist
Doctor :   so far
Doctor :   ok
User :   yeah
User :   it is very small black dots spreded on the face
User :   I can send you photograph .. if you want
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   confirm ur details
User :   yes..
Doctor :   what was the treatment suggest
Doctor :   u can under go dermoabrasion
Doctor :   laser scar removal
Doctor :   r u there
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice. We are available from 9AM to 9PM IST everyday.
Doctor :   r u there
User :   yes
User :   what is the treatment
Doctor :   have u tried any medicine so far'
User :   yes
Doctor :   Dark spots (also known as age or sun spots) are blemishes on the skin associated with ageing and exposure to ultra-violet radiation from the sun due to hyperpigmentation
Doctor :   Dark spots occur in areas most often exposed to the sun, particularly the hands, face, shoulders, arms and forehead and can range in colour from light brown to black.
User :   I have tried pilling treatment also
Doctor :   Dark spots generally pose no threat to the sufferer but can, on rare occasions
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   chemical peeling isit
User :   yeah
Doctor :   u can go in for laser treatment
User :   but results in no change
Doctor :   for spot removal
User :   are you sure that will help me
Doctor :   Laser therapy which removes age spots using laser technology.
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   confirm ur details
User :   where can I undergo the same
Doctor :   where are u located
User :   right details
Doctor :   how old are u
Doctor :   Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Dependents: Yes/ No
User :   27 years
User :   no
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   u need to consult a cosmetologist
User :   where ?
Doctor :   only
Doctor :   as of now
Doctor :   i suggest u to consult a cosmetologist
Doctor :   have u filled the feed back form i sent u
User :   ok
User :   yes
Doctor :   anything els eu want to know about
User :   no thank tou
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor