Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Face scars - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Beauty & Cosmetics
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2581 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   how can I help youy
User :   hello doctor
User :   i am 21 year old girl
User :   i live in
Doctor :   ok
User :   i am very upset with my face scars
User :   what i will do?
User :   can you you give me some advise related with this ploblem?
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   age 21
User :   gender female
User :   occupation computer teacher
User :   unmarried
User :   yes
Doctor :   Why are the scars
Doctor :   How long are they?
User :   sol scars
User :   till 15
Doctor :   i dint understand
User :   may i chat
Doctor :   yes
User :   thanks
User :   15 saal pehle kuch daane chehre par the
User :   irritation feel hoti thi
Doctor :   ok
User :   khujla leti thi
User :   lekin baad mein us par nishan pad jata tha
User :   jo ab tak hai
User :   inhe kaise hataya ja sakta hai
User :   please give me suitable advise
Doctor :   Please confirme the details YYYY@YYYY

Patient Mobile : 0000
Doctor :   These scars can be dealt by cosmetic therapy like peeling, dermabrasion, laser etc
Doctor :   it depends on the duration and the depth of the scars
Doctor :   the doctor chooses teh method after examining yoiu
User :   chehre par melanin bahut jaldi ban jata hai

User :   iska kya XXXXXXXX hai
User :   sceen oily hai
Doctor :   no sun exposure
User :   kya cosmetic treatment se kuch ho sakta hai
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   You have to avoid sun exposure with an umbrella and a sun screen lotion
Doctor :   whiel going out
Doctor :   are you there

Doctor :   I have to close this chat window as you have moved out of the chat. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor