Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Eyelid boils - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   well i have a few queries
User :   i just moved from India to KL, Malaysia 2 years back
Doctor :   ok
User :   i and my wife have noticed that we get boils near eyelids atleast once in 2 months
User :   is it a kind of alergy
Doctor :   does it pain?
User :   ya its painfull also discharges puss after which it dries up and heals on its own
Doctor :   ok
User :   we had contacted the local doctor who mentioned that it is a infection
Doctor :   do you have any redness of eye
User :   my question is even after completing the course of antibiotic why does it reoccur
Doctor :   it is called stye
Doctor :   you need to get eye examined by an opthalmologist
User :   yes it also causes redness of the eye

Doctor :   you need to get your eye examined
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor