Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Eye sight problems - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   HI
Doctor :   HOw can I help you
User :   hi i m looking out for an eye specialist
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Please proceed with your query
Doctor :   I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
User :   ok
User :   actually my brother has got huge glasses, the lens no. is around 15 n 16
User :   i want him to cal n get checked
User :   so i was looking out for a good eye specialist
User :   before we checked his eyes in XXXXXXXX
User :   can you please help me..
User :   his age is 21 years
Doctor :   we shall be able to help you to the leading ]
Doctor :   LASER Specialist
Doctor :   Please confirm these
Doctor :   Email : YYYY@YYYY
Mobile : 0000
User :   yeah correct
Doctor :   Sure \
Doctor :   One of our doctors will get back to you soon with all the relevant details.
Doctor :   of the specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor