Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Eye related problem - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Hi
User :   How can I help you
User :   I have 2 eyes one of them is having a problem
User :   Ok
User :   What is the problem and which eye
User :   right eye
User :   my eye cup is expanding
User :   thats wht my eye photo says
User :   What is eye cup
User :   i have no idea
User :   he took a photo
User :   and did soe stress testing
User :   i have reports
User :   O
User :   he says its because of allergics
User :   can you describe it
User :   i am allergic to asprin sulpha
User :   and other food allergics
User :   and i take combiflame
User :   Ok
User :   i got swelling on all down the face
User :   O
User :   So what is there in the repors
User :   Its a photograph
User :   i forgot the name
User :   prei
User :   something
User :   i just happened to come accros ur website
User :   so thought of asking u
User :   and taking consultation
User :   can u please help
User :   I am not correctly getting what you say
User :   ok
User :   I only understood that you have allergies
User :   and the face swelling
User :   i have many other problems too
User :   Could you scan and mail me the
User :   report
User :   ya sure tommorow i can do that
User :   and the prescriptionh
User :   sure
User :   do it for YYYY@YYYY
User :   i am suffering from psorasis
User :   on my knees
User :   AAAAAAA would you mind to login again for other query
User :   sure...
User :   as we have XXXXXXXX patietns chatting righ tnow
User :   we are accepting only one query at a time
User :   OK bye
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor