Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Extra growth on right testicle - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i wud like to ask on health probelm
Doctor :   ok
User :   i have an extra growth above my right testicle and it as been formed 4 months ago
User :   and i have no pain on it
Doctor :   do you have pain
User :   can be brief me on the probelm
User :   no pain
Doctor :   does the swelling disappear on lying down
User :   yes
Doctor :   does it appear on coughing or straining
User :   yes
Doctor :   do you have constipation
User :   yes
Doctor :   any pain, vomiting?
User :   no
Doctor :   according the history it appears to be hernia
User :   nothing but the lump like thing bit above the testicle
Doctor :   i suggest you to get physical examination done bya General surgeon
User :   and can it be cured if yes how and wat is time taken to cure it
Doctor :   it is cured only by surgery
User :   surgery
Doctor :   it is caused due to weak abdominal wall

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor