Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Exercises to reduce body weight - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hello
User :   my wight is 70kg and my height is 164cm look bit fat any medical to treat
Doctor :   please provide your Age, Gender, Occupation, Marital status
User :   33
User :   male
User :   married
Doctor :   Your BMI is slightly high, it is 26. Normal for adult males is between 20-25.
User :   project manager
Doctor :   You can start by taking a healthy diet and avoiding junk and fast foods
User :   how to calculate bmi
Doctor :   The formula is Weight in kg/ (Height in m)2
Doctor :   That gives the exact weight for a given height.
Doctor :   Exercise regularly. 1/2 hr of cardio per day everyday at least 5 days a week is helpful.
Doctor :   Treadmill, walking and swimming are good cardio exercises
Doctor :   Restrict rice, refined foods, sugar, alcohol and smoking.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor