Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Exercises and lifestyle changes for back ache - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Back Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2568 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   Hi
Doctor :   Hello
Doctor :   Proceed with your query.
User :   How can i overcome back-ache ?
User :   and hair loss
Doctor :   Can you mention your age, height, weight and occupation?
User :   23 ,160cm ,55Kg
User :   software Engg
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Where is the pain located? In the upper aspect or the lower?
User :   lower
Doctor :   Since when are you having this?
User :   1 week
Doctor :   The most common cause would be Improper sitting position.
User :   ok
Doctor :   You should try to sit in ergonomically designed chairs with adequate support to the back.
Doctor :   Try to sleep on a firm surface without a pillow, with a small towel rolled and placed in the hollow of your back if required.
User :   ok
Doctor :   Try to exercise everyday as exercise reduces back pain to a large extent.
Doctor :   You can take Tab. Paracetamol 500mg thrice daily after food for the back ache.
User :   ok
Doctor :   Also, if the pain persists, then you may need bed rest and an X-ray.
Doctor :   As for the hair loss
Doctor :   Try to eat a high protein diet
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor