Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Exercise therapy for Back pain. - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Back Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   yes
User :   i am haing problem with Back bone
Doctor :   ok
User :   i cannot walk more
Doctor :   do you have pain
User :   yes
User :   always
User :   while walking , even time of sleeping
Doctor :   since when you have this problem
User :   from 2003
Doctor :   are you taking any medications
User :   i consulted Doctor
User :   now not
User :   He told like nothing problem found
Doctor :   is it upper or low back pain
User :   upper side
Doctor :   lease provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User :   it will be a kind of pain tht i cannot tolereate
User :   My age is 24
User :   Female
User :   Admin Executive
User :   Single
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   does the pain spreads to arms and hands
User :   no
Doctor :   You may be able to avoid back pain by improving your physical condition and learning and practicing proper body mechanics.
Doctor :   Exercise. Regular low-impact aerobic activities

Doctor :   Build muscle strength and flexibility. Abdominal and back muscle exercises (core-strengthening exercises)
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor