Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Examination by a surgeon to determine cause of testicular pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   hi
User :   Hi Doctor
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   My Name is XXX, aged 28 years
User :   Ocupation: computer operator, location: hyderabad Marital status: unmarried age: 28, weight:70kg height 5.10 inches,
User :   My problem is
Doctor :   ok
User :   usually get pain in my Testicles, I am having this problem for the last 5 years. I do not know why this problem is coming. After some time, 2 or 3 hours, it will be gone automatically. But during this 2 or 3 hours time, i cannot sit properly because of this problem
User :   Earlier, i thought it is because of wearing tight cut drawers. But even if i wear loose drawers also,this pain is getting.Most of the time,only right testicles only will be pain. If i look at that when it is paining, i observer that it is long comparitive the left testicle. When i touch the right testicle, i get more pain
Doctor :   please give me few minutes, iam going through ur medical query
Doctor :   do u have any swelling
User :   no doctor
Doctor :   is there any colour in the skin
User :   no
Doctor :   or burning sensation when u pass urine
User :   no burning sensation
User :   right testicle is too pain
Doctor :   any time have u consulted or any test were done?
User :   no doctor
User :   whic specialist do i need to consult? Urologist or any other doctor?
Doctor :   u can consult a surgeon
Doctor :   u might need few tests like
Doctor :   ultrasound of pelvis
User :   ok
Doctor :   urine routine and urine culture as well
Doctor :   along with clinical exmination
User :   k
Doctor :   anything else u want to know about
User :   is any surgery is required?
User :   or with medicines it will be cured?
Doctor :   it depends on the causeDoctor :   only after clinical exmination and tests one can say what treatment u need
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor