Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Erection problems due to high BP and sugar - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   hello
User :   yes, few days back, i discussed about the errection problem
Doctor :   ok
User :   i was advised to get my blood test and bp
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Did you get them done
User :   yes
User :   my blood sugar was quite high
User :   and triglycerides were also high
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   What are the values
User :   my sugar was 340 fasting and 390 pp
User :   after medicines it is under control now
Doctor :   What are they now?
User :   fasting 94 and random 124
Doctor :   What medicines are you using?
Doctor :   When was the last time you got the tests done ?
User :   gemer 2mg in morning and gemer 1mg in night
User :   21 days back
User :   my bp is also ok after medicines
User :   i want to know with my bp and sugar under control with medicines, will my errection problems would resolve....?
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Before that can I know these details
Doctor :   Age, Occupation, Marital Status and Location
Doctor :   Wt and Height ?
Question is related to
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor