Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Erectile dysfunction, sx organ small - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   My sex organ is really small; is there any way to enlarge it?
Doctor :   Hi
User :   yes
User :   u got my query?
Doctor :   May I know your age and gender?
User :   Male 29yrs of age
Doctor :   May I know the size of your penis when it is in the erect state?
User :   3-4 inches
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Let me explain it to you.
Doctor :   Average person have the size of 6 to 7 inches when in the erect state.
Doctor :   The sexual function of the penis is preserved, with any size of more than 3 inches.
Doctor :   It means, if you do not have any other problems then you would be able to lead a normal sexual life without any difficulties.
Doctor :   Having said that,
Doctor :   scientifically there are no means of increasing the size of the penis.
Doctor :   You may be finding plenty of adds which promises to increase the size of the penis through the web.
Doctor :   However the effectiveness of those exercises/supplements is not proved medically.
Doctor :   The size is fixed based on the genes of the body.
Doctor :   Finally few drugs which are used to treat erectile dysfunctions, can increase the size to some extent,
Doctor :   However, the effect of the drugs are short lived.
Doctor :   These drugs can be used only during the sexual intercourse and is not recommended for daily use.
Doctor :   Have you followed what I have said?
User :   Yes
User :   Now let me tell u my problems
Doctor :   Do you have any other query that I can assist you with?
User :   I really feel sexually urged, on seeing even thinking of sex
Doctor :   Ok
User :   but I followed many instances; where my erction does not stand longer
User :   and only stand constantly rubbing
Doctor :   Ok
User :   and
User :   when i tried some sex in practice; found that after erection either i couldn't insert it at the pick time
User :   or due the small size the partner is not satisfied
User :   I'm really feeling insedure in my sex life
User :   also
User :   i consulted one physician in our city
Doctor :   Ok
User :   in AMRI hospital
User :   dtd 10/02/2009
User :   he adviced a testosterone test
Doctor :   Ok
User :   result came 3.22ng./ml.
User :   dtd 13/02/2009
User :   so can u suggest anything in regards tht
Doctor :   Are you on any pills?
Doctor :   Steroids in specific?
User :   no
User :   but he suggested one injection to stimulate testosterone to be taken before my marriage; which i cann't remember now.
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Now let me explain it again.
User :   i just wanna lead a great sex life; plz advice me sir!!
Doctor :   Like I said, it's not the size of the penis that is causing your sexual disturbances, its the erection problem that is causing it.
Doctor :   The erection problem may be caused by the low testosterone levels.
Doctor :   You would need evaluation to know why the testosterone is low.
Doctor :   For information, low testosterone is caused by primary problems such as failure of testicular functions or due to secondary problems such as drugs, infections, or other endocrine abnormalities.
Doctor :   You would need evaluation for these and the appropriate treatment can only be decided after these evaluation.
Doctor :   I would suggest you to consult a endocrinologist and or sexologist for these evaluation.
Doctor :   Have you followed what I have said?
User :   Yes
User :   May you recommend a good sexologist
Doctor :   Do you have any other query that I can assist you with?
Doctor :   Give me a minute, I shall recommend you one.
User :   because i couldn't find a proper consultant here i my city....
User :   r u there sir?
Doctor :   Yes, I'm looking for one.
User :   ok
Doctor :   I would suggest you to visit
Doctor :   You would be able to find both the sexologist and the endocrinologist there, who would be able to assist you completely.
Doctor :   Have you followed?
Doctor :   It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor