Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Erectile dysfunction remedy - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Hello there ,
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can i help you ?
User :   I would like to ask you about erectile dysfounction
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   proceed with your query
User :   i have recently visited a doctor and have no damage to my penis but have some questions
Doctor :   ok
User :   according to the doctor I have nothing
User :   but yet I am having trouble
User :   I would like to know why when i sometimes penetrate my penis grows flacid again
Doctor :   may i know your age ?
User :   21
Doctor :   your occupation ?
User :   student
Doctor :   from when you have noticed this problem ?
User :   some weeks
Doctor :   do you masturbate ?
User :   yes
Doctor :   how long are you able to sustain an erection ?
User :   i don't know
Doctor :   do you get an erection ?
User :   i can't get an full erection without masturbating
User :   or wearing pants
Doctor :   but you get an erection with manipulation
Doctor :   thats ok
User :   ?
Doctor :   what tests the doctor did when you visited him for this problem ?
User :   genital examination and blood tests
Doctor :   ok
User :   you didn't answer my question about the penis growing flacid
User :   ?
User :   what should i do
User :   what is it ?
Doctor :   to answer that question only i asking all this questions
Doctor :   erection has to component psychogenic and organic
Doctor :   you are able to get an erection and the doctor who has examined you has ruled out any organic cause
User :   isaid yes
Doctor :   so the cause for your erectile dysfunction is psychogenic
User :   i am not sure
User :   what could cause it to grow small
User :   ?
Doctor :   psychogenic
Doctor :   is the cause for the penis to become flacid
User :   hi again
Doctor :   ok
User :   ok what ?
User :   could there be damage to my body
Doctor :   so the cause is the psychogenic meaning you might have performance anxiety
User :   that causes my penis to grow flacid
User :   from some reason?
Doctor :   no
User :   so i am healthy
Doctor :   yes
User :   how do i cure it
Doctor :   you have lost confidence in you
Doctor :   you need to build confidence
User :   how ?
Doctor :   what you need is erection potentiating medications like viagra for some time
User :   how long
Doctor :   there is no time frame
User :   what dose ?
Doctor :   all depends on how quick you learn
User :   i learn what ?
Doctor :   it is a prescription only medication
User :   what dose should i use i can buy from net
Doctor :   you need to consult a urologist for the prescription
User :   so 50 mg ?
Doctor :   alternatively you can consult the doctor who examined you previously
User :   i also have more question...
User :   i asked the doctor about erection decrease in size and he said it is psycological ?
User :   ?
Doctor :   ye it is
Doctor :   yes*
User :   i used to be able to click my penis and know it is lose
Doctor :   ok
User :   will it recover ? is it a problem ?
Doctor :   yes it will recover
User :   are there any exersizes ?
User :   ??
Doctor :   as the cause is psychogenic and not organic you need to relax
Doctor :   the more you get anxious more you will have erectile dysfunction
Doctor :   did you follow
Doctor :   there is no physical harm or damage done to your body or penis
User :   yes but still i can't feel better
User :   are you ,,,?
Doctor :   because you are anxious
User :   how can i get over the anxiety
User :   \???
User :   ??
User :   1 minute
User :   ....
Doctor :   once you learn to relax which comes over time you will see that the anxiety also goes off
Doctor :   it needs time

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor