Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 680 Questions
User :   I am 32 year male Married I am suffrenig from eraction and as well as Prematural ejaculation. When i involved with foreplay d\in the middel i lose erection also and at the time of intercousre i ejaculate within a minute, I hope u understand my problem and will suggest some remides to it. Thanking you
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   I am reading
User :   k
Doctor :   How long ago you got married?
User :   18 months
Doctor :   How long you have this problem?
User :   frm the begining
Doctor :   I men after marrigae
User :   yes
Doctor :   *mean
Doctor :   from the beginning of marrigae
User :   yeah still its a problem , initialy i thought i will over come but not yet
Doctor :   Do you use to masturbate before marriage?
Doctor :   Do you used to get good quality erections ?
User :   yeah... not always
Doctor :   Here you have two problems
Doctor :   1. Erection problem
Doctor :   2. premature ejaculation
User :   ok
Doctor :   I have some suggestions for you
Doctor :   actually you wasted time by not taking expert advise
User :   Pls
Doctor :   Sex is very imp in married liefe,in the beginning
Doctor :   Measure blood Testosterone levels
User :   how
Doctor :   if they are low you may need to take injection or tablet
Doctor :   The ranges will be given the lab report sheet
Doctor :   just make sure the levels are in the range
Doctor :   The normal range in males is 270 to 1070 nanograms.
Doctor :   I prefer more than 500 nanograms
Doctor :   Do you follow
Doctor :   ?
Doctor :   Serum testosterone is a blood test
Doctor :   Are you there ?
Doctor :   I have to close the window as you are not responding. Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries.

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor