Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Erectile dysfunction, married for 6 months - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Iam suffering from erectile dysfunction. need advice
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   Iam
Doctor :   How old are you?
User :   Iam 30 yrs. Iam got married 6 months back.
Doctor :   Do you used to masturbate?
Doctor :   What is succesful?
Doctor :   Do you used to get erections?
User :   yes. I used to masturbate. I had sex 2 years back. i never had erection issue.
User :   i do not mansturbate regular way. i used lie upside and used to masturbate.
User :   upside down i meant.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   But now . tell me can you able to penetrate into vagina
User :   Yes but after sometime i loose erection .
Doctor :   Do you loose erections when the penis is in vagina
User :   You can say half erect inside vagina. if iam not quickly inserting in vagina, i loose erection and not able to penetrate
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Now tell me how many hours you work?
User :   9 to 10 hrs in a day
Doctor :   Hope you are tired by night?
Doctor :   y/n
User :   N
Doctor :   Are having intercourse when u r tired?
Doctor :   Are u having intercourse when u r tired?
User :   N
Doctor :   How many times do you have intercourse in a week?
User :   Before last week. Its almost 5 days in a week
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Some times you need more gap.
Doctor :   may be 3 times enough
User :   ok
Doctor :   Give more times to gain energy
Doctor :   How are the relation with wife?
User :   Its absolutely fine
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Do you spend good time before vaginal penetration
Doctor :   Do you perform lot of Foreplay
User :   i used to but now when i spend time for foreplay iam losing my erection.
Doctor :   I understand but it is very critical to stimulate your brain
User :   ok
Doctor :   Visula stimuation : watching sexual play
Doctor :   stimulates ur brain
User :   ok
Doctor :   Watch it before your go for intercourse
Doctor :   First you perform much fore play on her
Doctor :   So that she will 50 % satisfaction
User :   Ok
Doctor :   Then let ur partner stimulate you
Doctor :   Read about Fore play
Doctor :   Learn Many techniques
User :   I Tried it doc but iam not getting erection after that. thats the issue.
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Next step Get blood levels of Testosterone
Doctor :   if they are low, erections is the problem
User :   ok. Which specialist i need to go to
Doctor :   If they are low you can get testosterone injection or tablets
Doctor :   Urologist
Doctor :   I can say sexologist
Doctor :   Whic ever is fine
User :   Can you recommend some one in chennai. if you know some one.
Doctor :   Also get these tests L CBC BUN, creatinine , blood sugar , TSH
User :   can there be any other complications. is it curable.
Doctor :   First get the tests
Doctor :   We will find whether it is low or not
User :   Can you recommand some in chennai
Doctor :   I will find one
Doctor :   You can Consut Urologist and get prescription
User :   Ok . You have my mail id?
Doctor :   u can type
User :   YYYY@YYYY . urs doc
User :   Will you mail me. time is running out?
Doctor :   I will
User :   Ok. Thanks Doc.
Doctor :  
User :   yes
User :   AAAAAAA
Doctor :   Thank you take care
Doctor :   Bye
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor