Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Erectile dysfunction and pain in penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hiiiiiiiiii
Doctor :   How can i help you?
User :   r u specialist
Doctor :   I am a general practitioner
User :   ok how can i talk to urologist
Doctor :   I believe i can help you in my expertise.
User :   ok
User :   the problem is this that i manstubation from young age llike 12
Doctor :   ok
User :   and do uptil 3 year daily
User :   and lost the erection
Doctor :   Ok
User :   my hand veins and leg vein came out
Doctor :   Ok
User :   i fell dry in my body
Doctor :   Ok
User :   and pain afther night fall in penis area
Doctor :   May i know your age?

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor