Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Erectile dysfunction and menstruation - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

User :   hello
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i recently got married before 2 months and since then we r having sex everyday.... she is not yet become pregnant
User :   is there any problem with me ?
Doctor :   are you using any contraceptives
User :   nope
User :   usually how much time it takes for a girl to become pregnant?
User :   i mean is this a short period for a girl to become pregnant?? i mean 2 months
Doctor :   yes
User :   ok
Doctor :   you can wait till one year
User :   so how much time i should wait?
User :   ohhh ok
User :   and at times i am not getting proper erection
Doctor :   for one year
User :   whom should i consult?
Doctor :   does your wife periods are normal
User :   yes her periods are normal... but i heard that if a girl becomes pregnant she will get her periods
User :   is dat true?
User :   i mean she will not get
Doctor :   if she become pregnant she will not get her periods
User :   yeahhhh
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
Doctor :   sorry

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor