Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Erectile Dysfunction with Early ejaculation - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   hi doctor, I have Erectile Dysfunction and Early Discharge diseases. how to get rid of them? please advise.
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   Dr. XXXXXXXX here
User :   morning doctor
Doctor :   please describe your problem in detail
User :   when i intercourse with my wife, somtimes my pennis does not erect
Doctor :   ok. are you able to achieve an erection or is there problem in achieving erection?
User :   sometimes and sometimes not
Doctor :   ok. once you achieve an erection, how long are you able to maintain it?
User :   1 or 2 mins only
Doctor :   usually average time lasts upto 6.5 minutes
Doctor :   do you masturbate? if yes, since how long and what was the frequency?
User :   yes, but once in a while
Doctor :   since how long have you been married?
User :   5 years and i m 29 years old
Doctor :   ok. since how long have you been having this problem?
User :   before marriege
Doctor :   were you able to have intercourse properly anytime?
User :   yeah sometimes
Doctor :   ok. are you having any stress in work life or personal life?
User :   not everytime
User :   but yeah i have
Doctor :   ok. stress or any preoccupied thoughts does hamper normal sexual performance
Doctor :   i would also recommend you to get a check done with an urologist along with blood tests for testing testosterone levels
User :   everytime when i go for intercourse i have stress that i should not fail this time
Doctor :   in case your problem is due to reduced testosterone levels, supplimentation of testosterone would help, if no other problem is found in the examination
User :   ok
Doctor :   well, this thought itself will hamper your performance, you have to have a relaxed mind
User :   but i dont know how to/
Doctor :   at first get a evaluation done to make sure there is no underlying problem, and get treatment if found any
Doctor :   it will also boost your confidence levels
User :   ok
Doctor :   also, getting a counseling done will help you further
User :   ok]
User :   let me know the doctor to whom i should consult
Doctor :   you can consult a urologist
Doctor :   and get the tests done
Doctor :   WWW.WWWW.WW User :   ok
Doctor :   visit this link to locate a urologist in your area
User :   and after that if I found testosterone is cause then?
Doctor :   if low testosterone is found, then you will be prescribed treatment with testosterone supplements
User :   ok
Doctor :   the treatment might take 3-6 months to take full effect
User :   thanks doctor
Doctor :   have you followed what I have said?
User :   yes
Doctor :   is there anything else I can help you with?
User :   no thanks, i think i would help
Doctor :   WWW.WWWW.WW [push]
Doctor :   visit this link to consult with our panel specialist
Doctor :   thanks for consulting me. bye for now.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor