Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Erectile Dysfunction and impotence - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions
User :   I need some urgent guidance from your side.Well my wife is complaining to her relatives that I am impotence and I donÃ?¢??t have any errection , which is absolutely wrong, I would request you to let me know what test need to be done for this . I had got a test on testosterone done, along with LH and FSH awaiting my report need your guidance to suggest me the test which I need to undergo for Penis erection and any other test which you think is relevant to show that I done have any issues.
Waiting for a quick response.
User :   HI
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   I am Dr. XXX
Doctor :   Let me read the query
Doctor :   Actually you need to see a Urologist
Doctor :   and get a physical examination done
Doctor :   and then the doctor can certify that under the test setting you have a proper erection
User :   hi
Doctor :   Hey are you able to see my messages?
Doctor :   Hello are you with me?
Doctor :   I have to close the window as you are not responding
Doctor :   Please login if you have more medical queries
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor