Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Epistasis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   Hello, how are you?
Doctor :  
How can I help you?
Doctor :  
I am fine, thank you
Doctor :  
How are you?
User :   My girlfriend is in the hospital today due to high blood pressure like 210/104 and HR of 120. No blood pressure medicine will lower her pressure. They said she has to have surgery to repair vessels that was damaged by a previous stroke and her high blood pressure. I am a long way away from her now. Can you tell me what they may be going to do? She has been having severe nose bleeds. They are going to repair that I know.
Doctor :  
let me read .
User :   ok
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
Its called epistasis.
Doctor :  
Whats her age?
User :   She is 37. They are going to repair vessels else where too. Do you think she has an aneurysm?
Doctor :  
Bleeding from the nose, first they will try to prevent with nasal packs
Doctor :  
yes , it could be aneurysm, if bleeding is else where..
Doctor :  
Do you know where else is the bleeding has occured..

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Other doctor chats you may be interested in

People also viewed

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor