Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Enlargement of testicles - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   hoe can i help you?
User :   hi doc!
User :   can i talk abt sexul problm too?
Doctor :   Ya sure
Doctor :   tell me
Doctor :   we are here to help
User :   ok..i think my balls are much bigger than it was earlier.. i dont know though.
User :   is tht an issue?
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   from how long is the prob?
Doctor :   Our discussion about your problem may need more than 5 minutes. You will be taken to the payment page after 5 mins, I will be here to assist you after payment. It's a very nominal cost. After payment, you will be brought back to the chat from where you left it.
User :   thr is no problm as such..but it is hanging longer than my penis.
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   is there any pain
User :   no pain...slight discomfort at times when i am not wearing underwear..
Doctor :   are you sexually active?
Doctor :   ok
User :   i am okay.. not really active...once in a month..
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   since you dont have any problem
Doctor :   apart from increase in
Doctor :   size
Doctor :   no need to worry
Doctor :   I suggest that you wear underwear
Doctor :   throughout the day

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor