Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Enlarged testicles, hydrocele, surgical treatment - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2572 Questions
User :   hi doctor
User :   hi
User :   my right testicle is little big and it pains when i eat more
Doctor :   can you please elaborate your symptoms?
User :   i feel like there is some kind of liquid filled
User :   compared to left one the right one is bigger
Doctor :   how long you have been having this problem?
User :   i noticed this in the last 1 year or so
Doctor :   did the size increase during this period?
User :   no its constant
Doctor :   do you have any other associated compalints?
User :   nothing as such
Doctor :   do see any increase in the size while coughing?
User :   no
Doctor :   do you feel any difference in texture of right and left side of testis?
User :   nothing both are same
Doctor :   what is your age? profession?
User :   age 23 software engineer
Doctor :   the condition can be hydrocele according to your history.
User :   ok
User :   so is there a permanent cure for this
User :   is it dangerous / normal / reasons for occurence etc
Doctor :   physical examination needs to be done to ascertain diagnosis.
Doctor :   along with some tests.
User :   ok .. i heard there will be surgeries for this
Doctor :   you need to consult a surgeon first before you can come to conclusion about the diagnosis.
User :   ok
User :   can u send me a good doctors contact in hyderabad
Doctor :   first if we have diagnosis then we can look into surgical options if necessary.
User :   ok doctor got it
Doctor :   is there anything that i can help you with?
User :   nothing else doctor thanks
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor