Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Enlarged Spleen, treatment and surgery - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can I help you?
User :   hello
User :   I would like to enquiry regard enlarge the spleen
Doctor :  
Sure I can help you
Doctor :  
Please proceed with your questions
User :   what is the reason, and should my wife has to remove it?
Doctor :   Ok let me tell you about it
User :   ok thanks
Doctor :  
Enlargement of spleen is medically called as Splenomegaly
Doctor :  
The enlargement of spleen happens sometimes for good and some times for bad
User :   should my wife has to remove it?
User :   is it dangerous
Doctor :   I have to know the reason why the spleen is enlarged
Doctor :   for your wife
User :   no doctors know why had happened?
Doctor :  
and then I can tell you whether it should be removed or not
Doctor :   Yes removal of spleen sometimes is a life saving procedure
Doctor :  
Which part of world do you stay?
User :   they told us that some reasons caused this huge
User :   Syria
Doctor :  
I need to have a lengthy discussion with you to help you

Doctor :  
better and make you more knowledgeable
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor