Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Engorged veins in the anus and their treatment - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Constipation
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
User :   I have piles which are soft and have had for a few years but recently
I discovered a harder something by my piles which seems to go further up my back passage (vein?)
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   I am Dr. XXXX
Doctor :   The harder one that you feel could be a clot in the vein
Doctor :   Vein*
Doctor :   Piles is a layman term for a engorged veiwn
Doctor :   So if you have pain or notice blood in the stool, it is better to get examined and staple the engorged vein (piles)
User :   the object I can feel is harder and is to the side of the back passage
Doctor :   Yes the piles are around the passage
Doctor :   What is your age, gender?
Doctor :   Did you follow me?
Doctor :   Hello are you with me?
Doctor :   The engorged vein can be so hard like a pellet
Doctor :   I have to close the window as you are not responding
Doctor :   Please login if you have other medical queries
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor