Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Endometriosis, blood clots and irregular heavy menstrual cycles - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u
User :   I have 3 small growths inside my vagina. To describe them it would be about the size of grain of rice but round. It is inside my vagina about halfway in. Two of them are close together closer to the opening of the vagina, about and inch and a half inside. The third is halfway inside my vagina. I can feel that they are very hard and they are under the skin. The can move around just a little but it seems to be attached by some sort of strands. It really feels hard like a rock or cartilage. I have had one for about three years and now I just noticed that I have two more. They seem to be getting bigger too. They are tender when I put pressure on them or pull them to the side a little. Kind of a deep ache. I don't know if this makes a difference but I do have very severe periods and have a lot of pain and cramping even when I am not on my period. I have a history of endometriosis in my family and I believe this may be the issue for me. I don't know if that involves the lumps though.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i will help yu in this
Doctor :   can i ask few Q
User :   Yes
Doctor :   wats your age
User :   27
Doctor :   are your cycles regular
User :   No, I have already had 4 periods this month, three of them heavy for about 5 days each
Doctor :   how many pads do you change per day
User :   on heavy days about 4 to 5, light days 2 or 3
Doctor :   do yu have blood clots
User :   yes very large ones
Doctor :   do yu have white discharge

Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor