Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Endometriosis, bad cramping - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   hwocan i help you
User :   HI
User :   I have a female related question
Doctor :   okk
Doctor :   proceed
User :   I was diagnosed with endometriosis in February after many years of bad cramping and lower back pain. I had a laparoscopy to remove it all.
User :   The pain persisted and I went to a new dr. My dr put me on Seasonique for a "mock" menopause
Doctor :   ok
User :   I had bad side effects with it and went off after a month.
User :   I had a period immediately following going off the medicine.
Doctor :ok
User :   This was June 6. My husband and I are now trying to get pregnant and I am wondering if this is even possible with all the medicine and changes.
Doctor :   I afraid most of the endometriosis patients end with infertility
User :   That's not necessarily always true. My sister had it worse than me and conceived just fine
Doctor :5-10% of women of endometrosis
Doctor :   will become infertile
User :   Ok
Doctor :30-40 %cases of infertility due to endoetriosis
Doctor :   D you understand

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor