Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Emotional numbness, trouble remembering past - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Mental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the trial chat with our doctor. This chat is only to provide you an idea how an actual chat would be like. Please note that the time of this chat is insufficient for the doctors to provide you a detailed answer to your questions. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page and you can select a package of your choice.
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   Dr AAAAAAA here
User :   hello
Doctor :   how can I help you?
User :   I often have trouble remembering my past or being able to fully relate to people is it possible that I could have emotional numbness or a controled amnesia causing me to forget emotional times in my life.
Doctor :   please provide your age, gender, height, weight, details of past medical illness and treatment if any
Doctor :   since when you are having these symptoms?
Doctor :   please describe your symptoms in detail.
User :   im 21, 5'6, 220p
User :   i just sometimes avoid stressful situations or being around people who are stessed out
Doctor :   ok. do feel fine when you are to yourself and relaxed?
User :   yes
Doctor :   or does this feeling trouble you all the time?
User :   no not really
User :   just want to know why its hard to relfect on past
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor