Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Early ejaculation and absence of hard erection - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   hi doctor my penis is too short so i can not satisfied my wife due to short fal
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   I am Dr.XXX
Doctor :   What is your age ?
User :   sir myself XXXXXXXX my penis is too short so i can not satisfied my partner also i am havinf short fall problem,now when ever i wanted to do sex it not become tighten
User :   34
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Do you mean you have early ejaculation during the sex ?
User :   yes
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Do you have any medical problems
Doctor :   Diabetes, High Blood pressure
User :   no sir
Doctor :   Since when are you having the problem?
Doctor :   Short penis is not a problem at all, because you have satisfied yur partner with the same size. The size does not matter during sex
User :   sir first of all when i wanted to sex it will not tighten and after long time if i got succed then i will have quick fall
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   What is your occupation and since when do you have this problem?
User :   sir in normal circustances my length is half intch
User :   service from last four year
Doctor :   Regarding the size, it is ok
Doctor :   If the problem is for last four years did you get a chance to see a Doctor
Doctor :   Do you smoke or take alcohol?
User :   some times
User :   digesation of mine is also not good
Doctor :   Do you have intense family pressure or work pressures?
User :   sir some time it is happening
Doctor :   The possible reasons for your problem are Smoking , Alcohol and stress
Doctor :   You have to take care of these reasons
Doctor :   No smoking, Do not have sex on the day you take alcohol
Doctor :   Start with Yoga and Meditation to reduce stress
User :   sir for same to whom i should have to contected
Doctor :   Tackle stress at your level and do not let it come into the bedroom
Doctor :   You have to see a Urologist
Doctor :   near your area
User :   in patna
Doctor :   With physical examination he will give you a medicine, which will increase the time and hardness of erection
User :   do u hv any name
User :   sir can u prescribed any medicine
Doctor :   Dr XXX
Doctor :   XXX
Doctor :   Phone -(000)-0000, 0000
User :   what about XXX
Doctor :   You can call and take an appointment
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   You can go to him but I do not have his details
User :   sir he is HOD of XXX
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   see if this phoen of his works
Doctor :   (XXX
Doctor :   XXX
User :   sir any medicine you would like to prescribed
Doctor :   The medicine that you require is prescription based and it is advisable you obtain it with a doctor locally
Doctor :   Urologist will be better choice
User :   sir some times when my tighten for sex but very soon it would be loose
Doctor :   This is early ejaculation
Doctor :   and the same medicine will help to boost your confidence
User :   sir i want to increase length of my penis
Doctor :   Penis lengthening operations are available but come with lot of complications.
Doctor :   There is no proven diet or exercise to increase the length
User :   is there any medicine for that
Doctor :   No
User :   sir where u are sitting
Doctor :   Bangalore
Doctor :   Since the time remaining is less
User :   o.k sir i thaught that you will prescribed some medicine
Doctor :   You can take an Over the counter medicine but I cannot assure you results
Doctor :   If you want to try , you can
Doctor :   1) Tab CONFIDO, one hour before sex, 1 month
User :   any side effect
Doctor :   2) Tab SUPRACTIV complete, one tablet a day for 1 month
Doctor :   No
User :   any medicine shop will give this without presciption
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   XXX from XXX
User :   ok sir good night nice to chat with u
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting me
Doctor :   Bye for now
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor