Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Ear pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3620 Questions

Doctor :   hello
User :   Hello Yesterday night my ear started to feel kinda full like if there is something inside.. And also when i swallow something i feel that my left ear makes some kind of a popping sound and in some ocasions have a little pain. Is this normal?
Doctor :  
how can i help u?
Doctor :  
there is a connection between our oral cavity and ear by a tube called eustachian tube
Doctor :   do u have pain ?
User :   A little bit but it goes away... Um last month i got diagnosed with otitis media in my right ear
User :   But i hope im not getting it again
User :   In my whole life i gotten that infection about 4 times im barely 15
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
then there will be some reason
Doctor :  
is that bacterial?
User :   he gave me Amoxillin and Ciprodex
Doctor :  
User :   on my last infection
Doctor :  
may be it is csom
Doctor :  
also known as chronic suppaarative otitis media
User :   Why do i have that infection So recently... Im tired of it... Is there some kind of medecine that i can get so i wont get Otitis media anymore?

Doctor :   there is medicine
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor