Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Ear pain and swelling after some object went in - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help yoiu
User :   hi
User :   i have been experiencing acute painin my ear
User :   after some kind of an object went in
Doctor :   SInce how long?
User :   i tired to remove it with a matchstikc but it wont come out
User :   2 weeks now
User :   but my ear feels swollen at times
User :   i was just putting in alittle ball of dirt or something
User :   to kill time
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Do you have blood or any kind of discharge coming out
User :   is there a solution that can be put in the ear and that makes it come out
Doctor :   XXXXXXXX dont hesitate now to go to an ENT expert and get a physical examination done
Doctor :   It could lead to more serious things in future
User :   no blood or discharge
User :   but a little swollen after sleeping
User :   do u think a governemetn hospital will charge less
Doctor :   We cannot comment on the any foreign body
Doctor :   sitting infront of a computer
Doctor :   yes
User :   yah sure
Doctor :   You can even go to a government hospita
Doctor :   Please fill this form I send and when done, Please say it.
User :   o
User :   k
Doctor :   if you want
Doctor :   we can get the procedure done under the aseptic conditions
Doctor :   If you are in bangalore
Doctor :   But you need an urgent consultation
Doctor :   OK
Doctor :   Please decide. After I close the window, There is a button to import contacts from your email ID's. Please refer your friends. with a click of the button.

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor