Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Ear infection with watery discharge - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   I am having ear problem
User :   seviour
User :   ear pain
Doctor :   What is your problem and since when are you havein it
User :   from last 2days
Doctor :   since when are you having it
Doctor :   ok
User :   I am male,25
Doctor :   Is there any discharge from it
User :   yes
Doctor :   Do you have pain when you move the ear
Doctor :   What is the nature of the discharge
User :   yes
User :   water
Doctor :   ok
User :   some times blood
Doctor :   any smell from it
User :   no
User :   what could be the problem
Doctor :   Have you had the same earlier
User :   no
Doctor :   or in your Child hood
Doctor :   ok
User :   could you please tell me any medicine
Doctor :   I think it could be a Acute Serous otitis media
User :   oh...
Doctor :   Where your Middle ear get infected and this usually follows a common infection
Doctor :   or Viral Infecvtion
User :   oh...
Doctor :   and It shall need examination by the ENT Specialist
Doctor :   and Would need Antibiotics and If there is a Hole in the Tympanic Membrane
Doctor :   It would need a Careful watch and tyhen
Doctor :   if the Hole does not seal up you might need to get it sutured
User :   sutured menas

Doctor :   Sutures would mean a procedure that is performed to seal the hole
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor