Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Ear infection and otitis media - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can I help you?
User :   Yes i got otitis media. and the Fluid in ear doesn't seem to leave. I already have about 1 month with it. I told me dr about inserting tubes in my ear. But he said that would be the last thing he would do.
Doctor :  
User :   Can any hospital do that procedure
Doctor :  
May I know your location?
User :   Chicago il 0000
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
Firstly you need to consult a ENT surgeon and get it examined.
User :   where can i do that
Doctor :   You can search for doctors in your area in our website.
User :   and when i get examined he will send me to a hospital? Can medicare cover the bills
Doctor :  
You need to check that with your insurance provider or with the concerned doctor/hospital

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor