Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Dust allergy and body odour - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Asthma and Allergy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

User :   Hello doctor,
Doctor :   hi
User :   Age:22
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i think am little bit fat
User :   hoe to reduce the weight
User :   have dust alergy
User :   will get sneezing very soon , if i get dust
Doctor :   since when
User :   how to avoid sneezing
User :   since my 15th age
Doctor :   allergy is best to be avoided rather than cured
User :   then how to avoid that
Doctor :   you need to be way from dust like vehicle polution, while cleaning the house
User :   suggest me pls
User :   every day i used to by bike to office
Doctor :   there are some steriod sprays available
Doctor :   you can use them
User :   can u give me the names pls
Doctor :   The prescription medicines are given after the cause is exactly made out. Since we havent physically examined you, it is inappropriate and unethical to prescribe you scheduled drugs. Hence see the doctor for the medicine that you require.
User :   and 1 more query
Doctor :   ok
User :   i wiil get bad swet smell in my body everyday
User :   how to avoid that?
Doctor :   you need to use antiperspirants
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor