Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Duphaston for pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Getting Pregnant
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   i am using dhupston for getting it is ytime for my period ....yesterday i had very little bleeding ....but still now it dint bleed.........since 2 months i am using the tablet........
User :   please help me.........what should i do
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   can you spell the tablet name exactly
User :   duphaston
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   when were you married
User :   2007 april
User :   i never used any tablets for conceptuals
Doctor :   are your cycles regualar
User :   yes
User :   24 to 24
User :   i am doing yoga
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do yu have blood clots or white discharge
User :   no blood clots...but i had withe discharge
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   any medical problems
User :   i once had pc in my left overy.........but now i dont have any......
Doctor :   did yu any ovarian drilling

Doctor :   wats your ht and wt

Doctor :   do yu have increased glucose levels
User :   5,4
User :   59
User :   no
Doctor :   Dear User. Please close this browser and log in from another browser. Once you make the payment, you can chat with us online, the free trial is over.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor