Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Dry skin, black patches in lower feet - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   Hi, I am having skin dryness problem
User :   its very severe in lower foot region
User :   I did consult with many skin doctors however it seems there is no rememdy
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   What kind of problems do you have with it
User :   Is there anu diagnosis for very very dry skins
User :   black patches in lower feet which sometimes itches very much
User :   fish scale like skin
Doctor :   Most of the times the dry skin needs constant moisturisation
User :   yes I give constant moisture to it however there is very little improvement
User :   what do you suggest ?
Doctor :   How often it gets dried up after you moisturise it

User :   normally in 2-3 hours
Doctor :   What do you use as moisturiser
User :   there was some cream suggested to me by a skin doc which contain prime rose oil didn't remember the name though
Doctor :   Ok

User :   Aderma I think

Doctor :   Do you have that black patch befor you

Doctor :   when did you see that black patch
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor