Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Drugs to increase height - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 676 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hi i am XXX.i just wanted to know that is there any drug or medicine whch can be used to increase height..i am 22 years old..n my ht is 5.2
Doctor :   There are no drugs to increase the height
User :   so wt can be done?
Doctor :   height depends on the herdetary
Doctor :   For men growth occurs till the age of 24
User :   i know that.i dont want to be very tall but around 5.4.
Doctor :   you have to weight till 24 years to reach optimum height
User :   n one more thng i came to know that there r some hormonal u think they are useful taking it?
Doctor :   hormonal medicines are not given to increase height
Doctor :   it is not safe to use hormonal medicines

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor