Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Drugs to enhance conception - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Getting Pregnant
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 674 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   Hello Dr.
User :   we are trying get a baby
User :   but we could not succeed
User :   Dr has adviced my wife to take letroze
Doctor :   Ok
User :   is anybody there
User :   pls advice
Doctor :   Yes I can advise you on that
Doctor :   Letrozole is a drug helps in ovulation
Doctor :   that is egg release to increase the chances of pregnancy
User :   ok
User :   any other steps we need to follow
Doctor :   I wish to ask you
Doctor :   few question
Doctor :   before I can give yiou some very important tips
Doctor :   on conceiving
Doctor :   for pregnancy
User :   pls tell me
Doctor :   They are essential for the cuple to follow
Doctor :   What are your ages?
User :   30 and 24 respectively
Doctor :   Since hwo many years are you married and trying to
Doctor :   have pregnancy
User :   3 yrs
Doctor :   Did you practice any contraception
Doctor :   before

Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor