Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Dried blood in belly button - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Blood Disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

User :   hello?
Doctor :   hi
Doctor: how can i help u?
User :   Hi, i recently had dried blood in my belly button
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User :   i cleaned it out, and then in the shower this morning it started bleeding again, alot, there is a pain behind the belly button, and i just took a tissue out that i had in it and it seems to have some sort of fesces on it
User :   20, male, , Unemployed, Single
Doctor :   proceed
User :   the past tissues had blood on it, this one has a smelly smelly brown substance on it
User :   i'm not sure what to do about it, if its something i should go get checked or not
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User :   no, i am clean
User :   i used to smoke but quit 9 months ago
Doctor :   Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User :   no, but i am obese
Doctor :   ur ht/wt
User :   5'9, 495lbs
Doctor :   obses

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor