Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Downward bent penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u
User :   i have sex related question
Doctor :   k
User :   my penis is curved in downward manner
User :   hello
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do u have any problem with curved penis
User :   in penetration
Doctor :   where is the opening for urine?
Doctor :   in front or under?
Doctor :   ?
User :   front
Doctor :   k
User :   could i make right means fully erected in upward direction
Doctor :   r u able to make it straight
User :   no
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   since how long u have this problem
Doctor :   To get a better picture I need this information--
Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status:
User :   having this problem for 7yrs
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   have u seen any doctor for same
User :   age-22, male, grad. student, single
User :   no
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   minor bend in penis is normal
Doctor :   since in ur case it downward rite
Doctor :   did u have any injury or trauma to ur penis any time
User :   no
User :   i think it happend due to regular hand practice
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   u might have injured it some way
Doctor :   may be a microbleed
Doctor :   sometime
Doctor :   curvature may form as a result of trauma to the penis. A shearing force causes indirect injury and microbleeding. During healing, certain growth factors are upregulated, causing an abnormal amount of scar tissue (or plaque) to form
Doctor :   r u there
User :   yes
User :   i m also suffering from premature ejaculation
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   it does happen
Doctor :   the elastic tissue of the tunica is replaced by scar tissue. Normally, with erection the elastic tissue of the penis expands and elongates symmetrically, resulting in a straight erection. Because the plaque is not elastic, but rather hard, it will not stretch with erection
Doctor :   surgery can correct ur problem
Doctor :   ur curved nature
Doctor :   for ur premature ejaculation
Doctor :   i will send u document
Doctor :   which u can go throu
User :   ok
Doctor :   Surgical alternatives include tightening or tucking the penis opposite the curvature to produce straightening. This usually results in some small loss of length.
Doctor :   his is called the Nesbitt Tuck, a 10- to 20-minute outpatient procedure that puts a stitch at the opposite side of the maximum point of the curve. It requires about a week off work and discomfort with erections for four to six weeks
Doctor :   Please fill this form I send and give feedback and when done, Please say it.
Doctor :   do u wish to see a surgeon for ur problem
Doctor :   we can fix an appointment for u
Doctor :   r u there
Doctor :   There is a friend referral contest going on. You can win a T-Shirt daily if you refer maximum number of your friends in a day. You can also win Rs. 1000/- per week if the number of your referrals is highest in the week. There will be a form coming up on your screen now.
There is a button to import contacts from your Gmail, Yahoo, AOL ID's. Please refer your friends to this service with a click of the button instead of entering the email id`s manually.
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor