Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Doubt over sexual orientation - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Men Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   hi
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   how can I help you?
User :   today only i know about this site.... so i like to ask my some personal problems
User :   which i cant share with friends also
Doctor :   ok..
User :   I am not sure that i am Men or Gay... :(
User :   I like men & i have atteraction about them
User :   but i dont like bed relation...
User :   I have to marry now..I am 28... my parents they are trying now
User :   so i am confuses
User :   sorry this is too personal topic
Doctor :   thats alright
User :   But i dont what to spoil others life due to me
Doctor :   I can understand your problem.
Doctor :   However, since I am general practitioner I may not be able to help you much with this.
User :   so can u tell me how can i understand about my self what i want
Doctor :   You will have to speak to a qualified specialist who will be able to help you out with this problem.
Doctor :   if you are in Bangalore you can find a specialist in your area on our home page
User :   i am look like men.... evert thing is ok... but why i am getting more attracted towards men
User :   How can i check that if i get married & my wife will not get problem in sex
User :   But i cant talk with this docter directly... what they will think
Doctor :   there are a large number of people who experience the problems you are facing ..
User :   now we r unknows so atleast we can talk
Doctor :   and don't worry about speaking to a qualified specialist- as they deal with many cases like yours every day- and keep details absolutely confidential
User :   yaa but we cant talk with them directly
Doctor :   Ok- thats your call- but as I'm a GP- i cannot help you out with this problem
Doctor :   you will need to speak to a specialist who will be able to help you
Doctor :   It seems that you have moved out of the chat window, Please get back if you need any medical advice
User :   hi
User :   u r there?
Doctor :   Yes
Doctor :   since I am general practitioner I will not be able to help you with this.
Doctor :   you will need to speak to a specialist who will be able to help you
User :   U know any docter near to Indranagar area
User :   where cost will also not more
User :   Bangalore
Doctor :   You can find the details of the specialist in Indranagar on the home page of our website
User :   but how i know about there costing
Doctor :   Under Psychiatric/counseling services
User :   ok thanks
User :   bye
Doctor :   byr
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor