Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Doctor recommended for facial paralysis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Brain and Spine
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   which doctor i should go for paralysis
Doctor :   could you please specify the organ paralysed?
User :   face
User :   and facing problems while talking
Doctor :   ok only one side of face or both sides?
User :   one side

Doctor :   you can show it to a person specialsed in medicine who is called a physician and also you can show to an E.N.T specialist
Doctor :   is there anything else i can help you with?
Doctor :   are you with me?
User :   thing is sincw last some months he is feeling problems while talking

Doctor :   yes it is due to the paralysis of the side of face

Doctor :   it affects internally also
Doctor :   cause of which there is dificulty
Doctor :   to talk
Doctor :   any other doubts?

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor