Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Doctor consultation for memory loss - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Brain and Spine
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2569 Questions
User :   i am having memory problems which specialist should i consult
Doctor :   Hello
Doctor :   i am Dr XXXX here
User :   hi
Doctor :   May i know your age and gender please ?
User :   age 42
User :   male
Doctor :   since when have you noticed these memory loss ?
User :   i am having this from a long time
Doctor :   and to what extent ?
Doctor :   what all you face difficulty in memorizing ?
User :   short term
Doctor :   Do you consume alcohol or do you smoke ?
User :   i smoke
User :   alchohol is once or twice in a month
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   so have you got your self treated for this before ?
User :   no
Doctor :   Ok, now i will suggest that you need to consult a neurologist for this problem
User :   ok
Doctor :   where are you located ? i can help you find one your area
User :   i am from XXXX
User :   which one is the best in XXXX
Doctor :   ok sur give me a min please
Doctor :   sure **
Doctor :   i will provide you with all the information
Doctor :   Dr. XXXXXXXX AAAAAAA XXXX Hospital, Hyderabad
Doctor :   11 AM to 6 PM (Mon to Sat)
User :   k
User :   thanks
User :   is he the best
Doctor :   you can Call 00000 for appointment.
Doctor :   He is very good
User :   r his schedules tight
Doctor :   you can call and set up an appointment
Doctor :   You can also book appointments online by sending an e-mail at YYYY@YYYY or by sending an SMS at 0000.
User :   thanks
Doctor :   Your welcome
Doctor :   Take care
User :   you too
User :   bye
Doctor :   Bye
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor