Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Do we have white discharge before pregnancy confirmation? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 14-Mar-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Getting Pregnant
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 983 Questions
User:Hi doc,
User:I hav a question reg white discharge from vaginal
Doctor:sure, please proceed
User:I am trying for pregnancy and i am under treatment for it
Doctor:may i know what diagnosis, has been given by your treating doctors ?
User:my question s do v hav white discharge before pregnancy confirmation.
User:is that a symptom of pregnancy
User:not exactly white discharge.its somewat watery liquid comes from vagina
Doctor:white discharge is not a symptom, it can be due natural vaginal lubrication, fungal infection, etc
Doctor:diagnosis of pregnancy is when u have missed your period, and the urine pregnancy test is positiv
Doctor:** positive
User:k thanks
User:my periods has to cm by 28th. not yet cm. how many days do i have wait to check
Doctor:since it has been 3 days, after u have missed ur period , you can test it now
User:thanks a lot
Doctor:in case it is negative, and u still dont get your period, you can repeat the test after 1 week, after the missed period
Doctor:that will be confirmatory
User:k fine thank u
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor