Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Dizzeness while walking - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i have lightheadness sometimes, dizzy, feel like falling over when i walk sometimes but im not moving, fast hear beat
User :   heart beat
User :   shortness of breath occasionally mostly at night and when i eat
Doctor :   What is your age
User :   cold feet and hands
User :   20
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User :   male us dishwasher single 6 ft 125 lbs
User :   clammy hands sometimes to
Doctor :   Do you feel anxiou
User :   no
Doctor :   ow long you have these problem
User :   1 month
Doctor :   Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User :   no none
User :   never
Doctor :   Which part of US do you stay
User :   northeast
User :   what does it sound like i have
Doctor :   Did you check your BP, pulse
Doctor :   anytime
User :   sometimes yes
Doctor :   are you taking any medicines?
User :   no
Doctor :   What are the reading
Doctor :   How is your appetite

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor