Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Diseases caused by sex - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   Hello Doctor
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you ?
User :   Dr. Snatosh I am married i had intercourse with a foreigner 2 days ago with a condom protection i m feeling guilty and worried
Doctor :   If you have had a protection then there is no need to worry
User :   are you sure
Doctor :   Yes absolutely fine unless your condom has teared or there is unprotected sex.
User :   should i check for some pathology
User :   no there was condom
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   what test i should i go for and when should i go for test
Doctor :   If at all you want to go ahead and get some tests done the i advise you the folllowing : Doctor :   1. VDRL Test
Doctor :   2. HIV Screening ELISA Test
Doctor :   3. Hep. B Antibody test
Doctor :   These 3 tests will be the most essential.
User :   and when
Doctor :   after at least a window period of 2 months.
User :   that means not now
Doctor :   Yes.
User :   thanks a lot
Doctor :   If at all you have any sores or blisters or anything please revert back and let us know and we shall advise you, but you have a zero chance if you have used a condom.
Doctor :   Thank you for consulting me.
Doctor :   Take care, bye for now.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor