Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Difficulty in swallowing, acid reflux - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Digestion and Bowels
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

User :   Hello..?
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :how can i help you
User :   Well,I have a serious problem with my body.. For years,I have had acid reflux.. And the past week,I have not been able to eat at all.
Doctor :   ok
User :I've tried changing my diet,I've tried medicine,I've tried home remedies,and everything I can possibly find that is said to help.
Doctor :   what is your age
User :   I haven't eaten or had anything to drink really in the past week..
User :   I will be 18 in 16 days..
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   why are you feeling difficulty in eating
Doctor :   Do you have any pain
User :   Yes.. I feel like theres pressure in my throat.. And it burns.. My stomach hurting alot,like cramps and it burns quite often..

Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   You might need a physical examination by physician
User :   I don't have the money nor health insurance to do so.. My mother says all they can do is give me medicine and do some kind of test where they slid a tube down my throat to examine my stomach..
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   they are all needed to treat you properly

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor