Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Difficulty in conceiving, not using contraceptive - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Pregnancy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3620 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
Doctor :   r u there
User :   i have one problem,i got married lost year auguest but till now i'm not concived,and im nt using anycontraceptives
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   when was the last time around u had menses
Doctor :   periods?
User :   11 of this month
Doctor :   is ur periods regular
Doctor :   ok
User :   yes,28 days
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Dependants: Yes/No
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since 11 months are trying for baby isit
User :   age 26, working as a staff nurse,staying in chikallasandra,
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   for 28 day regular cycle
Doctor :   u need to have intercourse from day 8 t 18day
Doctor :   to conceive
Doctor :   these are ur fertile days
User :   ok
Doctor :   day 8 to 18 th day
Doctor :   14th day being the day of ovulation
Doctor :   dont worry u will conceive
Doctor :   it will take a while
Doctor :   if ur not able to conceive even after 1 year od unprotected sex
Doctor :   both of u need to be investigated
Doctor :   r u able to follow
User :   yes
Doctor :   any doubts
User :   no thank u for giving good guidence
Doctor :   Have you filled up the feedback form I sent?
User :   yes
Doctor :   did i clear all ur doubts
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service
User :   i have alredy practiced 8 to 18 days cycle but still i dint concive then what may be the problem
Doctor :   u need to get husbands semen analysis
Doctor :   also both of u de stress
Doctor :   ok
User :   i dint uderstand

User :   where u will sugest us to do investigation
Doctor :   u can get semen analysis of ur hubby
Doctor :   also get urself checked by gynecologist
Doctor :   check for tube patency
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   r u there
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice. We are available from 9AM to 9PM IST everyday.
Question is related to
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor