Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Difficulty conceiving due to marriage within family - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Infertility Problem
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions
User :   Hello Doctor
Doctor :   Hi
User :   I have sex related problems
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   When we have intercourse, it always leaks when my hubby removes his pennis
User :   I think because of this, i am unable to concieve yet
Doctor :   Ok
User :   What should i do?
Doctor :   May I know your age?
User :   28
Doctor :   Let me brief you.
Doctor :   Its normal to have some amount of seminal fluid leaking out immediately after a sexual intercourse.
User :   ok.
User :   when i have intercourse, i feel some fluid is falling into my vagina, but i dont know if it is entering inside.
Doctor :   Usually this alone is not responsible for inability to conceive.
User :   But how do i know wat we r doing is right or not?
User :   plz be fast doctor, my time is running out
Doctor :   Missionary position during sexual intercourse and avoiding getting up immediately following sexual act
Doctor :   will reduce the amount of seminal fluid from leaking.
User :   i dont get up for atleast half an hour.
Doctor :   Based on the facts, its unlikely that this alone is responsible to inability to conceive.
Doctor :   I would suggest you to consider consulting a infertility specialist for examination and work up.
User :   so how do i confirm our sexual activity is right?
Doctor :   A proper evaluation will confirm the cause for infertility.
User :   ok
Doctor :   There are no absolute means to check the presence of seminal fluid inside.
User :   my hubby is a my fathers sister's son.
User :   is it a problem for me getting pregnant
Doctor :   Getting married within the family can cause genetic problems,
User :   how long will it take to concieve?
Doctor :   but I cannot predict, if that is the cause, without the evaluation.
Doctor :   May I know since when are you planning for pregnancy?
User :   can u suggest me some gynecologists in ganganagar, bangalore
User :   since 6 months
Doctor :   Before recommending you the specialist,
Doctor :   I would also like suggest that, infertility evaluation are suggested after an year to year and half of trying for pregnancy.
Doctor :   Most infertility specialist will suggest the same.
Doctor :   I would hence suggest you these
Doctor :   1. Increase the frequency of sexual intercourse, especially during the ovulation period.
Doctor :   2. Eat a balanced and healthy diet.
Doctor :   3. If your weight is not under the specified BMI, then consider weight loosing programme.
Doctor :   4. Mild physical exercises can be helpful.
Doctor :   5. Manage your stress adequately.
Doctor :   6. You can get the evaluation done, if your are not able to conceive even after a year following repeated trials.
User :   okay
Doctor :   Alternatively, if you have any menstrual irregularities now, you can report to your gynaecologist now.
Doctor :   Have you followed what I have suggested?
Doctor :   Do you have any other query?
User :   yes almost
Doctor :   Do you have any other query?
User :   any doctors i can suggest
User :   u can suggest
Doctor :   Do you want a gynaecologist or an infertility specialist?
Doctor :   Are you there?
Doctor :   I have to close the window as you are not responding. Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor