Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Dietary practices for weight gain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Diet Plans
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page
User :   hi
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   ur name plz
Doctor :   Dr. M
User :   okey tnk u
User :   i m xxxx
Doctor :   Hello xxxx
Doctor :   Please proceed with your query.
User :   i m suffering from less weight
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   can you mention your age, height and weight?
User :   so hw can improve my weight with ur tips?
User :   my age 23 nd height 5.10
Doctor :   What is your weight?
User :   my weight is 58kgs
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   You need to take a high calorie diet
Doctor :   You should eat more proteins like fish, poultry, eggs and red meat.
User :   wt u mean i cont gettng u sir
User :   okey
User :   i got ur points
User :   else?
Doctor :   You should eat pulses like chana, rajmah and beans. Add dal everyday to your diet.
Doctor :   Take 2 glasses of whole milk per day
User :   okey
Doctor :   Ok

Doctor :   You should also take fruits like
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor